Do you enjoy birding? What about hiking and exploring new areas? Would you like to contribute to research? Join the Klamath Bird Observatory’s citizen science project on the Grizzly Peak Preserve!
- This project offers something for all birders from easy walks to adventurous off-trail hiking as well as guided owl surveys. You will be surrounded by beautiful views and plenty of birds.
- Monthly surveys will take place throughout the year.
- Participation will include some walking and/or hiking, recording all birds observed by sight and/or sound, and entering and submitting your findings into eBird Northwest.
- This project will also offer guided night surveys to inventory the local owl population.
- We are looking for participants who are interested in regular surveys and also those who can come occasionally.
- Volunteers will participate between April 2018 – April 2019.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you are interested in participating or would like more information contact Ellie Armstrong at eea@KlamathBird.org or 541-201-0866 ext. 5.