- Redistribution and Redisplay of Content. You may also link to Site URL. You may print and distribute pages (together with all other content including RSS feeds and audio-visual content on the site, “Content”) from Site for nonprofit and educational use only, and in no event for commercial use of any kind. Your rights are limited to copying and distribution: you may not modify the content in any way or otherwise make derivative works. You may not download or reproduce graphics or visuals separately from the content. The Foundation’s copyright notice and any other credit, byline, and copyright notice attributable to specific content must appear on each one of the Site’s pages you print and distribute. Please list the source: “Originally published (insert publication date) © Site URL; pH Foundation.”
- Links. This Site includes links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to users. Foundation does not endorse any such linked sites or the information, material, products, or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Users may encounter legislative lobbying communications or information favoring or disfavoring candidates in an election for public office at such other sites, and such material may not be attributed to Foundation. Furthermore, Foundation makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including information, material, products, and services on linked sites or available through linked sites is solely at the user’s own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The materials on the Site, including without limitation the Site code, are provided as is and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Foundation disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or with respect to the Site, any content offered through the S Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials, including without limitation the Site code, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or free from security breaches. Foundation does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials, including without limitation the site code, in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Foundation) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
- No Consequential Damages; Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Foundation be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages that result from your use or the inability to use the materials, including without limitation any of the Site code, on the Site or any other interactions with Foundation, even if Foundation or a Foundation-authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Injunctive Relief; Governing Law; Venue.
- International Matters. Foundation is controlled and operated from its United States offices in California. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Disclosures. The services hereunder are offered by Foundation, having an address at P.O. Box 5298, Berkeley, CA 94705. If you are a California resident, you may have this same information emailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your email address and a request for this information.
- Copyright-Infringement Policy; Notice of Copyright-Infringement Claims
Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Safe Harbor Notice Provisions
It is the policy of Foundation to respect the intellectual property of others. If you are alleging that copyrighted material may have been or is being infringed with respect to any items on the Site, you may notify Foundation pursuant to the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c), by sending a notice to the address listed below.
Such notice must include the following to be effective:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Foundation to locate the material.
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Foundation to contact you, such as an address, a telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
e. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Agent for All Notices
All written notices should be sent to the following Designated Agent:
ATTN: Maia Black, Executive Director
P.O. Box 5298
Berkeley, CA 94705
Email us via our Contact page.
© 2019 pH Foundation and/or its affiliated and related entities. All rights reserved.